Hello and welcome to the free demo eLearning course "ISO 9001:2008 readiness"!
You have access to the first chapters and their MCT's (multiple-choice tests) to learn more about contents and means in the PQB online courses.
If you have questions feel free to ask (go back to the home page via the PQB logo and then the contact button).
Below is the initiation text of the T 15 course:
Goal of the module
Readiness for implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of a quality management system (ISO 9001) so as to be able to:
- increase the satisfaction of customers and other interested parties
- improve economic and financial results
- demonstrate conformity to customer, legal and regulatory requirements
With this module you will discover the ISO 9001 standard and
- its content
- its principles
- its requirements
- the stakes
You will get used to
- quality approach
- quality management system (QMS)
- process approach
- quality terminology
- continual improvement
- case studies
- tools for ISO 9001 certification
At the end of the module you must know how to
- interpret the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- take part in the development of the quality policy and the quality objectives
- take part in the implementation of the documentation system
- understand and implement the 8 quality management principles
- evaluate the ISO 9001 certification project
- be familair with the steps and tools for implementation of your QMS
How to be more effective during e-learning
- choose the hours of the day (or night) when you really feel yourselve in form
- ask people around you not to disturb you during your training
- keep yourself concentrated during the training
- take notes
Where to start?
The best is to start from the beginning. The multiple-choice test (MCT) at the beginning will help you to know where you are in relation with the module.
To access the final MCT you must have passed the 6 MCT's with success (note 15 or more out of 20). Take your time and do not be afraid to go back and start again the MCT. The certification audits are based on clauses 4 to 8, but the first three clauses will help you easily acquire the material.