Hello and welcome to the free demo eLearning course T 18v18
"ISO 45001 readiness version 2018"
You have access to the first chapters and their multiple-choice tests (MCT's) to get an idea of the content and means used in the PQB online courses.
If you have questions, feel free to ask (go back to the home page via the PQB logo and then click the Contact tab).
If you want to buy:
Below is the text for the beginning of the training T 18v18:
Goal of the module
Readiness for implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of an occupational health and safety management system (ISO 45001: 2018) so as to be able to
- increase the satisfaction of interested parties
- control occupational health and safety risks
- meet legal and regulatory requirements
With this module you will learn about the ISO 45001 standard and
- its content
- its principles
- its requirements
- the stakes
You will become familiar with
- occupational health and safety (OH&S) approach
- occupational health and safety management system (OH&SMS)
- process approach
- risk-based thinking
- OH&S terminology
- continual improvement
- case studies
At the end of the module you will know how to
- interpret the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- take part in the development of the OH&S policy and objectives
- take part in the implementation of the document system
- evaluate the ISO 45001 certification project
- use the steps and tools for implementation of your OH&SMS
How to be more effective during e-learning
- choose the hours of the day (or night) when you feel best ready to learn
- ask people around you not to disturb you during your training
- stay focused during the training
- take notes
Where to start?
It is best to start from the beginning. The multiple choice test (MCT) at the beginning will help you to understand where you are in relationto the module.
To access the final MCT, you must have passed the 10 MCT's with success (note: 15 or more out of 20). Take your time and do not be afraid to go back and start the MCT again. The certification audits are based on clauses 4 to 10, but the first three clauses will help you easily acquire the material.