Hello and welcome to the free demo eLearning course T 15v15
"ISO 9001 readiness version 2015"
You have access to the first chapters and their multiple-choice tests (MCT's) to get an idea of the content and means used in the PQB online courses.
If you have questions, feel free to ask (go back to the home page via the PQB logo and then click the Contact tab).
If you want to buy:
Below is the text for the beginning of the training T 15v15:
Goal of the module
Readiness for implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of a quality management system (ISO 9001: 2015) so as to be able to
- increase the satisfaction of interested parties
- improve your overall performance
- seize opportunities for continual improvement
With this module you will learn about the ISO 9001 standard and
- its content
- its principles
- its requirements
- the stakes
You will become familiar with
- quality approach
- quality management system (QMS)
- process approach
- risk-based thinking
- quality terminology
- continual improvement
- case studies
- tools for ISO 9001 certification
At the end of the module you will know how to
- interpret the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- take part in the development of the quality policy and the quality objectives
- take part in the implementation of the document system
- implement the 7 quality management principles
- evaluate the ISO 9001 certification project
- use the steps and tools for implementation of your QMS
How to be more effective during e-learning
- choose the hours of the day (or night) when you feel best ready to learn
- ask people around you not to disturb you during your training
- stay focused during the training
- take notes
Where to start?
It is best to start from the beginning. The multiple choice test (MCT) at the beginning will help you to understand where you are in relationto the module.
To access the final MCT, you must have passed the 10 MCT's with success (note: 15 or more out of 20). Take your time and do not be afraid to go back and start the MCT again. The certification audits are based on clauses 4 to 10, but the first three clauses will help you easily acquire the material.