Hello and welcome to the free demo eLearning course T 19v18
"QSE IMS readiness version 2018"
You have access to the first chapters and their multiple-choice tests (MCT's) to get an idea of the content and means used in the PQB online courses.
If you have questions, feel free to ask (go back to the home page via the PQB logo and then click the Contact tab).
If you want to buy:
Below is the text for the beginning of the training T 19v18:
Goal of the module
Readiness for implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of your integrated QSE management system so as to be able to:
- increase the satisfaction of interested parties
- improve your overall performance
- seize opportunities for continual improvement
With this module you will learn about the QSE standards and
- their content
- their principles
- their requirements
- the stakes
You will become familiar with
- integrated system approach
- QSE management system
- risk-based thinking
- process approach
- QSE terminology
- continual improvement
- case studies
At the end of the module you will know how to
- interpret the requirements of QSE standards
- take part in the development of the QSE policy and QSE objectives
- take part in the implementation of the document system
- implement the 7 quality management principles
- evaluate the IMS certification project
- use the steps and tools for implementation of your IMS
How to be more effective during e-learning
- choose the hours of the day (or night) when you feel ready to learn
- ask people around you not to disturb you during your training
- stay focused during the training
- take notes
Where to start?
It is best to start from the beginning. The multiple choice test (MCT) at the beginning will help you to understand where you are in relation to the module.
To access the final MCT, you must have passed the 9 MCT's with success (note: 15 or more out of 20). Take your time and do not be afraid to go back and start the MCT again. The certification audits are based on clauses 4 to 10, but the first three chapters of the module will help you easily acquire the material.