Hello and welcome to the module "FMEA approach"
Goal of the module
Master the FMEA approach to be able to
- identify, analyze and reduce technical risks
- improve the reliability and performance of processes
- avoid the costs of failure causes
With this module you will discover the FMEA (failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and
- identify the stakes
- understand the requirements
- identify the principles
- master the tools
Get used to
- the FMEA approach
- function analysis
- failure analysis
- risk analysis
- the terminlogy
At the end of the module you must acquire the techniques to organize and carry out a FMEA
- define and assemble the team
- gather documents
- master the analyzes
- apply preventive actions
- follow the action plan
How to be more effective during e-learning
- choose the hours of the day (or night) when you feel best ready to learn
- ask people around you not to disturb you during your training
- stay focused during the training
- take notes
Where to start?
It is best to start from the beginning. The multiple choice test (MCT) at the beginning will help you to understand where you are in relation to the module.
To access the final MCT, you must have passed the 9 MCT's with success (note: 15 or more out of 20). Take your time and do not be afraid to go back and start the MCT again. The certification audits are based on clauses 4 to 10, but the first three chapters of the module will help you easily acquire the material.