OXEBRIDGE Q001 Quality Management System Requirements
A user-friendly, free remix of ISO 9001:2015
Standard offered by Oxebridge Quality Resources International (Christopher Paris)
The Oxebridge Q001 (pronounced “Q Thousand and One”) standard is intended to be used by organizations seeking to implement a formal, documented quality management system that complies with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements.
Each organization will have its own rationale for doing so, including to meet customer requirements or to develop a quality system that allows for continual improvement; this standard is agnostic on such reasons, and attempts to satisfy all users, regardless of their rationale.
21 March 2023
Other free documents:
OXEBRIDGE Q001 ISO 9001 CROSSWALK
- download for free without inscription
- the following table provides an assessment of how each Oxebridge Q001 clause complies with ISO 9001, and identifies any gaps which must be closed if certification to ISO 9001 is sought after using Oxebridge Q001
- 6 pages
- in French
OXEBRIDGE COMPLIANCE OPTIONS ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE
OXEBRIDGE Q001 INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST
WEBINAR FOR Q001 OXEBRIDGE OVERVIEW FOR USER ORGANIZATIONS
OXEBRIDGE ACCREDITATION PROGRAM
Organizations or individuals wishing to conduct official Q001 Certification Audits must be accredited to do so. Only Oxebridge can accredit such bodies, and Oxebridge disallows the issuance of Q001 certificates by any unaccredited, self-accredited or other party accredited bodies.
To apply for accreditation, click here.
The following procedures apply to all accredited Q001 Certification Bodies.
Note: the documents listed below may not have revision numbers which synchronize with the latest revision number of Q001 itself
- Oxebridge Q001 – Quality Management System Requirements – see here.
- Oxebridge Q002 – Quality Management System Certification Audit Minimum Evidence Requirements
- Oxebridge Q003 – Quality Management System Certification Audit Requirements
- Oxebridge Q004 – Quality Management System Certification Audit Scoring
- Oxebridge Q005 – Quality Management System Certification Audit Terms and Definitions
- Oxebridge Q006 – Quality Management System Certification Body Accreditation Requirements
- Oxebridge Q007 – Quality Management System Certification Audit Minimum Audit Duration
- Oxebridge Q008 – Quality Management System Certification Audit Report
- Oxebridge Q009 – Post-Audit Verification Form
- Oxebridge Q010 – Quality Management System Consultant and Training Body Licensing Requirements – COMING SOON
- Oxebridge Q011 – Quality Management System Auditor Training Program – (not available for download)
- Oxebridge Q012 – Acceptable Use for Q001 Certification Marks and References
- Oxebridge Q013 – Quality Management System Certification Body Accreditation Contract – write to email@example.com directly to obtain this form.
- Oxebridge Q014 – Quality Management System Certification Body Accreditation Fees
- Oxebridge Q015 – Quality Management System Certification Body Application
- Oxebridge Q016 – Quality Management System Incident Report Summary
- Oxebridge Q017 – Quality Management System Certification Audit – Remote Auditing Methods
- Oxebridge Q018 – Certification Body Training for Q001 Accreditation – (not available for download)
- Oxebridge Q019 – ISO 9001 AS9100 Reciprocal Bridge Audits