T 36v16 - E-Learning - IATF 16949 internal audit version 2016
E-Learning (online course) - Conduct an internal audit of your IATF 16949 quality management system and your processes - You save 31 euros on the documents provided!
See the online course T 16v16 IATF 16949 readiness
See the online training package T 66v16 IATF 16949
|Result of the training satisfaction survey :||86.3%||Last update on January 06, 2021|
Many thanks for another excellent course. Superb content again and very useful supplementary material. Marc. 16/10/2017
Friendly plataform, good trainning. Omar. 11/04/2018
Description of the online course internal audit of for your quality management system IATF 16949 v 2016
Discover the internal audit in an IATF 16949 certified company and
- locate the audit in the quality approach
- identify the stakes
- understand the requirements
- control the tools
Get used to
- best practices
- good behavior
- the terminology
- the questionnaire
- the report
The important and fundamental elements of an internal audit
- normative references
- audit program (responsibilities, records)
- audit conducting (objectives, evidence, conclusions)
- auditor competence (knowledge, training)
The menu of the course
- MCT (multiple-choice test) Beginning (10 questions)
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 Definitions
- 4 Principles
- 4.1 Management principles
- 4.2 Audit principles
- 4.3 QMS performance
- MCT Internal audit (7 questions)
- 5 Audit program
- 5.1 General
- 5.2 Objectives
- 5.3 Risks
- 5.4 Establishing
- 5.5 Implementing
- 5.6 Monitoring
- 5.7 Reviewing and improving
- Case New risk
- Case Audit program
- MCT Audit program (11 questions)
- 6a Audit preparation
- 6.1 General
- 6.2 Initiating
- 6.2.1 First contact
- 6.2.2 Situations and feasibility
- 6.3 Preparing the audit
- 6.3.1 Document review
- 6.3.2 Audit plan
- Case Nonconformities
- Case Audit readiness
- MCT Audit preparation (8 questions)
- 6b Conduct an audit
- 6.4 Audit activities
- 6.4.1 Opening meeting
- 6.4.2 Audit evidence
- 6.4.3 Audit conclusions
- 6.5 Audit report
- 6.6 Completing the audit
- 6.7 Audit follow-up
- 6.4 Audit activities
- Case Audit finding
- Case Audit report
- Case Management review
- MCT Conduct an audit (8 questions)
- 7 Competence and evaluation of auditors
- 7.1 General
- 7.2 Auditor competence
- 7.3 Evaluation criteria
- 7.4 Evaluation methods
- 7.5 Auditor evaluation
- 7.6 Improving competence
- Case Auditor question
- MCT Auditor competence (7 questions)
- MCT End (20 questions)
Read more about the online course IATF 16949 v 2016 internal audit
To conduct an audit according to ISO 19011 in order to:
- identify improvement opportunities
- increase the satisfaction of interested parties
- evaluate the performance of the IATF 16949 quality management system
Basic knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015, rudiments of ISO 19011: 2011
Any person involved in the implementation and maintenance of an IATF 16949 quality management system:
- quality director
- quality manager
- metrology manager
- safety manager
- maintenance manager
- QSE manager
- internal auditor (present or future)
- quality correspondent
- quality technician
- quality assistant
- quality operator
- person in charge of specific system, process or product audit
- future auditee
20 hours online on average (according to knowledge and aptitudes this duration can vary individually). One hour of online training is equivalent to at least 2 hours of training on the spot
The methods how to organize and conduct the audit:
- build the audit plan
- control the questionnaire
- know how to avoid the conflicts
- analyse the documents
- show the strong points
- detect the improvement opportunities
- make so that conclusions are accepted
- write the audit report
- initiate the actions
- follow-up the actions
Methods and tools
- dedicated Internet site
- specific online training module
- Open and Distance Learning (ODL)
- your training history:
- the time you have passed on each clause and sub-clause of the module
- the record of the score of all your trials of the MCTs (multiple-choice tests)
- level test at beginning of the training
- MCTs with comments, notes on a 20 point scale and recommendations
- true stories
- good practices
- bad practices
- case studies
- online tutorial :
- a follow up of acquired material and the progress of each trainee
- online or by e-mail within 24 hours
- personalized answers to questions
- advice and recommendations about documents, books and useful links
- delivered certificate of attendance and mastery at the end of the training (example)
Access to the course is 60 days from the date of validation of your order. This period will be renewed for free upon a simple request within 6 months
IATF 16949 Transition Series Part I 53' 25"
IATF 16949 Transition Series Part II 58' 13"
IATF 16949 Transition Series Part III 1h 01' 32"
IATF 16949 Transition Series Part IV 42' 32"
Managing the transition from ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949 15' 47"
TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training 10' 06"
ISO 9001:2015 Overview Training Presentation 15' 43"
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements 14' 21"
How to successfully implement ISO 9001:2015 with a minimal document approach 51' 37"
ISO 9001:2015 Revision Training Webinar 1h 01' 14"
Internal Quality Auditor Course 20' 46"
How to survive an ISO Audit 16' 57"
What not to Say during an ISO Audit Part 1 2' 08"
What not to Say during an ISO Audit Part 2 2' 43"
What not to Say during an ISO Audit Part 3 3' 12"
Common mistakes on auditing - ISO 9001 Training Guide 10' 01"
ISO 19011:2011 Auditor Training 13' 05"
Free Auditor Training video: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 5' 02"
Here is a MCT (Multiple-choice test) to evaluate, before beginning, the level of your knowledge for this course. (One or more correct answers are possible). You can start again as many times you wish.
1. The results of the process internal audit:
2. The objectives of an audit program are influenced by:
3. The extent of the audit program, among other things, depends on:
4. The audit procedure contains, at minimum, instructions on how to:
5. The implementation of the audit program requires:
6. The records related to the audits, among other things, contain the:
7. Improving the audit program takes into account the:
8. An internal audit is initiated for example:
9. The audit report often contains:
10. Traps to be avoided by an auditor: